The new Watching feature allows you to mark content you want to pay close attention to. There are three levels of content you can watch:
- A whole project
- A workflow
- A single workflow step
Within each level, you can choose to watch all languages or a specified language. You can mark up to 100 items of content to watch in the dashboard by clicking the eye icon:
- From the Project Summary Screen:
- From the Workflow Summary Screen:
- From the Account Dashboard:
Watched content is displayed in the Watching section of the account dashboard. From here you can:
- Click the name of any item to navigate to the content.
- View a status message for the content, including actions required, such as content requiring authorization or assignment.
- View and manage open issues relating to the content.
- See counts for strings and words in progress.
- Toggle watching by clicking the eye.