Version 1.2.2 - 01/29/2016 [current]
- Updated logging when connector fails to build Context for content types other than page/product. This is expected behavior and doesn't need to be logged as an error.
- Fixed issues with Hybris Management Console when it is set up to store configuration in a database.
Version 1.2.0 - 03/03/2016
- Added support for translation of the assets other than products and pages. Now pretty much any localizable asset view in HMC has the Translate button.
- Improved the Connector's compatibility with Product Cockpit customizations provided by other Hybris extensions.
Version 1.1.0 - 01/29/2016
- Improved multi-settings support. Product and CMS Cockpit user can see which configuration profile is used when products / pages are sent for translation.
- Performance improvement for Product Cockpit initialization if the case of large catalogs.
- Fix for Catalog Version editor in HMC.
- Fixed context support for Hybris 5.7
Version 1.0.3 - 10/26/2015
- Updated string sharing behavior. Content for translation is treated uniquely across individual products and CMS pages. This allows for unique translation of content depending on product or page.
- Multisettings. Hybris administrator can configure to use different projects in TMS for different catalogs.
- Translation from CMS Cockpit works.
- Hybris system update no longer resets Smartling configuration to default values
Version 1.0.1 - 04/24/2015
- Fixed bug that caused issues displaying images in context views.
Version 1.0.0 - 01/09/2015
- Upload for translation:
- Page or multiple pages from CMS Cockpit
- Product or multiple products from Product Cockpit
- Manual download translated content:
- From page update tab in CMS Cockpit
- From Product Edit Area in Product Cockpit
- From Submissions board, both CMS Cockpit and Product Cockpit (Bulk download)
- Automatic checking translation status
- Automatically download translated content when it's completed
- Translate in contex
- Configuring Smartling Connector via HMC