Upload Translations to Smartling
1) From the Product Cockpit or CMS Cockpit, select one or more products or CMS pages. To easily select multiple items, switch to the list view and use Shift + Click.
2) Click the Send for Translation icon.
3) Select the languages for translation and click Done.
Download Translations to Hybris
1) Navigate to the Smartling Submissions Board. This is a list, showing all items that have been sent to Smartling for translation, displaying translation progress for each item/locale.
2) Select one or more items. Note that each item has one entry per locale. For example, the product ‘Hammer 1765’, sent for translation in Russian, German and Chinese, will have three entries in the Smartling Submissions Board.
3) Click Download Translations.
Depending on your chosen settings, Hybris may download only items with Published translations, or it may download Pending or Pseudo translations for items where there is no Published translation.
Note: You can also download translations for any individual item by clicking Download Translations in the edit window.