A user with the Project Manager, Account Owner, or Requester role can upload files into a job and submit that job for translation. Depending on the preferences set by the Account Owner, a Requester may be able to authorize jobs for translation, or may need to submit them for review by a Project Manager or Account Owner.
To create a job:
(1) From Content>Jobs, click Add Job.
(2) Give the job a name, due date and description. Select your target languages.
(3) Upload the files you want translated by clicking Upload File and browsing to the files’ location. Note: Files jobs cannot be edited once they are created so check that all files and languages are correct.
(4) Click Create.
(5) Click Submit/Authorize (the option you see will depend on the preferences set by the account owner) on the job card. You can also view and edit the job details or cancel the job from the dropdown on the job card.
To check the status of a job:
(1) From the dropdown on the job card, click View Details.
(2) For each file in the job, the details dialog displays a progress bar for each language. The green bar indicates completed strings, while the yellow bar indicate strings which have a translation but are not yet completed.
To download translations (files job):
When translations for a job are complete (you will receive an email notification), go to Content>Jobs and click Download Files on the Job card.
Select your preferred download format.
For example, if you select Subfolders for languages, your browser will download a zip file containing all translated files, organized by language.
To view translations (strings job):
When translations for a job are complete (you will receive an email notification), go to Content>Jobs and click View Translations on the Job card.
Translations are labelled as In Progress or Completed. Copy any translation to the clipboard by clicking Copy to Clipboard.