Version 3.7.0 - 29/11/2016 [current]
Features & Improvements:
- AEM 5.6.1 is no longer supported. Minimal compatible version is 6.0.
- Performance improvements added for AEM 6.x.
- Live copy handling: cancel inheritance for page-level properties.
- Live copy handling: keep inheritance locks if component strings were not modified.
- Fixed delay when translations from the Sidekick.
Version 3.6.1 - 23/11/2016
Features & Improvements:
- Added compatibility with AEM 6.2 version
- Added language sorting in the Sidekick
- Connector now prevent status checks or downloads on submissions with states
- Fixed issue with sending image metadata.
Version 3.6.0 - 14/11/2016
This new major release is fully backwards compatible with 3.5.x
Features & Improvements:
- The Connector creates a new revision of a translated page any time new translations are saved.
- Fixed a bug that caused visual context errors when AEM machine has no internet access and proxy is explicitly configured via OSGi Web Console.
- Fixed bugs that caused translations to fail for pages created under folders and pages with names equal to locale codes.
Version 3.5.3 - 30/09/2016
- Usability improvements for Bulk Translation dialog when called from the Sidekick.
- Fixed a bug that created errors on dictionaries that have messages without an explicitly specified key.
Version 3.5.2 - 23/09/2016
- Added the ability to treat dictionary strings as unique in a Smartling project.
- Improved messaging when returning a 202 response if sending content for translation from the sidekick.
Version 3.5.1 - 07/07/2016
- Fixed an issue with proxy configuration.
Version 3.5.0 - 07/01/2016
Note: This version of the AEM Classic connector switches to using version 2 of the Smartling API. After upgrading you will need to follow the migration instructions.
- Added the ability to configure an HTTP proxy in a single place to be used by the connector - via the Felix OSGi Console, at the Smartling - Network Settings configuration entry.
- Removed the API URL from the Project Configuration dialog. Now the endpoint can be changed via the Felix OSGi Console.
- Add the ability to customize regular expressions used to cut placeholders from translated strings. Please, note that this is potentially dangerous operation.
- Fixed an issue with sending non-structured content via Advanced Node Translator on Windows machines
- Fixed a minor issue with the Advanced Node Translator which used to lead to false-positive ERRORs in log files
Version 3.4.0 - 04/01/2016
- Method for sending only approved content for translation (introduced in 3.3.0) has been significantly affected by this release. Previously, 'approved content' meant the latest revision of the page. As of the 3.4.0, approved content is the latest published version of a page.
- Project Configurations were not displayed after being imported as a package from the environment with the different AEM version.
- Bulk Submit dialog didn't display content tree on AEM 6.1
- Context was created even when explicitly disabled in the server configuration
Version 3.3.5 - 03/16/2016
- Fixed incorrect property mapping behaviour for some cases.
- Fixed broken translate button in the Sidekick caused by conflict with customer's custom client-side code.
Version 3.3.3 - 12/18/2015
- Fixed a bug that caused problems working with proxies that did not require any authentication.
Version 3.3.2 - 10/29/2015
- Bulk upload failed to send pages for translation in some cases.
- Fixed exception when connector tries to download translation but original page is already deleted.
- Fixed exception for getting translation progress status when smartling config was deleted after sending page for translation.
Version 3.3.1 - 10/02/2015
- A user could not cancel translation from AEM if the corresponding file had been previously deleted in the Smartling Dashboard.
Version 3.3.0 - 10/02/2015
- Java version 1.7 and above
- AEM version 5.6 and above
- Users can now configure what should be sent for translation: the last revision instead or recent page changes.
- Connector now will keep the order of sibling pages in language branches according to original pages
- Fixed behavior of submissions statuses for some edge cases.
Version 3.2.6 - 09/09/2015
- Fix related to translation of properties which contain JSON
Version 3.2.5 - 09/07/2015
Cancel translationaction to the
Translation Control Center. Now, a user can remove a page from the translation queue without leaving AEM. The connector will automatically remove the file from the Smartling Dashboard and suspend status checks.
- Live copy Relationship is not cancelled for a placeholder in cases where an original node is a Blueprint and Live copy at same time.
Version 3.2.4 - 07/17/2015
- Fixed download malfunction in Advanced node translator.
- User can now edit Source Path on Smartling settings.
- Fixed errors with submissions Board when Smartling configuration was broken or changed.
- Disable preview mode when submission no longer has an appropriate Smartling configuration.
Version 3.2.3 - 06/15/2015
- Fixed failure to get HTML for context when multiple cookies are returned.
- Fixed failure to upload HTML for context in environment with proxy.
- Mixing types are now properly copied.
- Added missed frozen property to exclude list.
- Save language copy for Non-page Translation mode.
Version 3.2.2 - 04/14/2015
- Preview translated and original pages side by side. Preview buttons were added in Sidekick, Submissions Board and TCC.
- Added dictionary processing in Translation Control Center (TCC).
- Added security control to TCC buttons.
- Made Target Info mandatory in project configuration.
- Return different error messages in case we cannot load context or node doesn't have context.
- Added standard header to all smartling pages.
- Removed obsolete custom templates.
- Fixed message text in Connector Audit log.
- Added more logs in Connector Audit log.
- Added validation for Target Info in settings.
- Fixed broken layout if user changed size of browser window.
- Fixed an issue with locating Smartling config by source path which caused some content to be sent to wrong projects.
- Fixed broken Submissions Board page.
- Disallow to set set root path "/" as source path and target path in configuration.
Version 3.2.1 - 03/18/2015
Pilot version of Translation Control Center
- Known issues: supports translation/status only for page nodes. Non-page nodes and i18n coming soon
- Migration tools - new tool for renaming source path in submissions
- Use security options for
Re-sendbutton on Submissions Board
- Fixed a bug that caused issues saving Project Configurations.
- Added meaningful names for submission statuses
- Fixed bug that prevented copying/pasting property mapping
- Fixed bug that prevented Sidekick from initializing on Property Mapping page
- Fixed Submissions board filter issue.
- Fixed issue with downloading from sidekick.
- Logs added for CMS Gateway client library.
Version 3.2.0 - 02/16/2015
- Supports permissions for translation workflow actions (preview, download, translate).
- Synchronization of placeholder layout in case of standard node (based on revisions). Connector now creates revision of original node implicit and uses it as layout source for synchronization of target node before applying translations.
- Use separate files for same content (node) but different languages. Changes in content don’t affect languages that are already in progress.
- Two new columns: "Time Submitted" and "Time Applied" on the Submission Board.
- Ability to re-send multiple submissions from Submissions Board.
- Property mapping is not applied to all hierarchy in some cases
- Multiple hyperlinks are rewritten with the last one
- Bulk submit. Grandchildren doesn't submitted for translation
- Bulk submit does not exclude 2nd level descendants properly
- Translation status icon is incorrect in sidekick if page doesn't have translation
- Invalid User ID is stored when page is sent for translation
- Reviewer annotation shouldn't be sent for translation
- Page title is not updated on submissions board when page is re-submitted
- Synchronization of placeholder layout works well for sites based on language copy but doesn't work at all if target site is Live copy, because rollouts mechanism is responsible for this
Version 3.1.6 - 01/16/2015
Internal URL Parserand
Rewrite Internal URL Processorwere removed and replaced by the new service. If you used them before then all settings will be lost. Administrator must configure the new service
Internal URL Rewriter. It look like a previews
Language Copy Managerused for creation of language copy.
Path Property Rewriter,
Language Property Rewriterand
Internal URL Rewriterwill be run after translation download (were run before translation download in previous release)
- Fixed URL pattern at translation processing.
- Fixed replace of multiple links in a single property.
- Don't copy all child pages under current page if target page doesn't exist.
Version 3.1.5 - 01/16/2015
- Customize placeholder preparation process (PPP):
- Add custom processors to placeholder preparation pipeline (flexible configuring of PPP for different customers).
- Order of processor is determined by its Ranking property. Ranking is set in the OSGi.
- Configuration Console for each processor.
- Out of the box 2 processors:
Path Property Rewriterrewrites internal links in properties.
Language Property Rewritercomponent that is responsible for rewriting
Language Property Rewriteris enabled by default and could be changed at
Smartling - Language Property Rewriterin the OSGi Configuration Console.
- Context stopped to work after update\configure some OSGI components.
- Made automatic Context reconnect more robust in case of network errors.
Path Property Rewriterwas refactored in this version. If you used it before then all previous settings will be lost. Administrator must configure
Path Property Rewriterto specify which properties have to be rewritten.
- Properties that are subject to rewriting, should not be sent for translation.
Version 3.1.4 - 01/06/2015
- The new
Connector Auditlog is available at Siteadmin > Smartling > Submission Logs.
- Ability to configure which non-translatable page-level properties should be synchronized (from original to placeholder nodes).
- Updates to 3.0.8 -> 3.1.x migration process.
- Added new server-side validation before send page for translation.
- Improved logging.
- Cleaned up live relationship when source page is a live copy.
- Verified context connection settings during profile editing.
- Fixed creation of duplicated submissions.
- Added icon for Smartling Log Viewer.
- Upload only submissions in