This article applies to Global Delivery Network, Application Resource File, Business Document, and CMS Connector project types.
Professional translation resources can access invoices from within Smartling. Smartling automates invoicing using the information provided by the dashboard, so although you can download your invoices, there is no need for you to submit them.
- Go to the Profile drop down.
- Click Profile.
- In the upper right corner of the page, select Translator Invoices .
- Select a month.
- Click View Invoice.
On the invoice page you can:
- Download a copy of your invoice by clicking Download CSV.
- Select a different date range by clicking Back.
Invoicing information is available to you at any time, and displays the following information:
- Account and Project Name
- Activity (Professional Edit, Professional Translation, Review)
- Translation Resource User Name (in Smartling for the translation resource)
- Quantity (word count)
- Fuzzy Match Range (if applicable)
- Per Unit Rate
- Total amount owed (in US dollars)