This article is for Account Owners and Project Managers
The Smartling Hubspot connector allows you to translate Hubspot content in Smartling. Translations are requested from within Smartling, and translated content is sent back to your Hubspot instance.
The connector supports translation of Forms, Landing Pages, and Website Pages.
To link your Hubspot Account to Smartling, complete all sections below.
Setup Smartling Hubspot Connector
- Log int Hubspot
- Log into Smartling and Create an Hubspot Project type in your Smartling account
- From within this project, click Hubspot > Translate Content
- Authorize Smartling to access your Hubspot account by clicking the Login to Hubspot button
- On the next screen, select the Hubspot Project you just created in Smartling
- Click Connect
- Click Authorize to confirm the connection
Your Hubspot content will be pulled into Smartling. From here you can choose which content you want to translate.
Ready to begin translating Hubspot content? Learn how in our Hubspot translation guide