This article is for Account Owners, Project Managers, Agency Account Owners, Requesters, Translators, Editors, and Reviewers.
Enable email notifications to help stay on top of content you need to translate or edit.
Notification settings can be customized on a per project basis.
Configure Email Notifications Per Project
- Go to Projects Dashboard and select a project.
- At the top right of the page, click the drop down menu next to your name.
- Select Project Notifications.
- Choose which notifications to receive by toggling the ON/OFF button for each setting.
Depending on your role, you will see one or more of the following notification options:
- Daily status report: Get notified with a list of job that are awaiting authorization, in progress, or completed within the last 24 hours.
- New job requires approval: Get notified when a Requester has submitted a job, and you need to review and authorize.
- New job notification:
- Content available for authorization: Get notified when new content is awaiting authorization.
- Content available for work assignment
- Content available for work: Get notified when content reaches your step in the workflow.
- Content available for claiming: Get notified when a job is available to be claimed.
- File uploaded: Get notified when a file has been uploaded.
- File ready for download:
- Source issue (on open, on comment): Get notified when a source issue is opened or commented upon.
- Source issue closed: Get notified when a source issue is closed.
- Translation issue (on open, on comment): Get notified when a translation issue is opened, or commented upon.
- Translation issue closed: Get notified when a translation issue is closed.
- Community translator registration:
Update your profile to setup an alternative email address to receive notifications.
Not receiving email notifications? Ensure email@example.com is added to your list of accepted senders.