This article is for Account Owners and Project Managers.
In Smartling, you can add or delete a language from a project.
Add a Language
- Go to Projects > Content > Summary. In the Summary view, you'll see a list of all languages that are currently part of the project.
- To add a new language to the project, click +Add Languages within the Languages section.
- Make sure that you have translation resources assigned to the new language. Contact your customer success manager at Smartling (or your third-party translation vendor) to ensure they are ready to assign resources.
- Choose the correct default workflow for the new language.
- Assign a style guide for the new language.
- Edit the leverage configuration and SmartMatch settings for the new language.
- Translate your glossary terms into the new language.
- Enter the per word or per hour rates for your new language in order to run accurate cost estimates.
Delete a Language
- Go to Projects > Content > Summary. In the Languages section, hover over the language you wish to delete.
- Click the X to delete the language.