This article is for Account Owners and Project Managers.
Click Assets > Linguistic Packages to view all linguistic packages available in the account.
Click Create Package to create a new linguistic package
- Package Name*
- Source Language*: The language of the source content that this linguistic package will be applied to. You may only specify one source language per package.
- Target Language(s): The languages for the translated content that this linguistic package will be applied to.
- Package Description: Optional description of your Linguistic Package
2. Required Assets
- Leverage Configuration*: This configuration will determine what translation memories untranslated content will be leveraged against. Only one Leverage Configuration may be selected.
- Translation Memory*: Selecting a Translation Memory will determine where your translations will be saved to. Only one Translation Memory may be selected.
- Glossaries*: Selecting Glossaries will determine which terms are shown to translators when translating content. One or more Glossaries may be selected.
3. Optional Assets
- Style Guide: Select an existing Style Guide to link to your Linguistic Package. Click 'Add Another Style Guide' to add multiple Style Guides.
Review settings and click Edit on any section to make changes. Click Create Package to save your Linguistic Package.