This article is for Account Owners and Project Managers.
Once a job has been created, you might want to see the source strings included in the job, as well as the translations that have been created. There are two ways to access content in a job:
- From within the list of jobs
- From within the list of translations
Find Content From Within the List of Jobs
- Projects (select project) > Content > Jobs.
- Click on the job you would like to view.
- If you're in a GDN project, you'll see two tabs: Languages and Workflows
- If you're in a Files project, you'll see three tabs: Languages, Files, and Workflows.
- To view all strings under translation or available for translation into a specific language, select the Languages tab then click on the language. This will bring you to the list of strings.
- To view strings by workflow step, per language, select the Workflows tab then click on the word count under the workflow step.
Find Content From Within the List of Translations
- Content > Translations. (This is what Smartling refers to as the List View.)
- Click on the Enter keywords drop down arrow to show the filters.
- Click the Job field to show a list of jobs from which you can select.
- Click the search icon once you've added the necessary filters.At the top of the page, you can switch between languages from the drop down arrow, or navigate to different List Views including: Awaiting Authorization, In Progress, Completed, and Excluded.