This article is for Account Owners and Project Managers.
Visual context helps translators make linguistic, layout, and spacing decisions based on where strings appear in your mobile application.
Image files (screenshots) can be uploaded and associated with source strings to provide this context.
To add context to your mobile application content:
- Go to Projects > Content > Image Context.
- Click Upload Files. Drag and drop images/screenshots directly onto the page or browse for files to upload.
- Once the files are uploaded, click on a file to expand it.
- Click and drag your pointer to select your text / source string.
- Type the string in the text box and select the corresponding source string from your content list.