This article is for Requesters.
You, as a Requester, can create a Job and submit that Job for translation.
Create a New Job and Add Files
- From Content > Jobs, click Create Job.
- Give the job a name, due date, description and reference code. Select your target languages.
- Upload the file(s) you want to be translated by clicking Select files and browsing to the files’ location.
- Click Create.
Once you've created a job it should be Submit or Authorize to start the translation process.
Depending on the preferences set by the Account Owner, you may be able to authorize content for translation, in which case you will see the Authorize button.
If you cannot authorize content, you can go ahead and click Submit upon creating a job. Your file status will show Awaiting authorization (and will be authorized by the Account Owner or Project Manager).
Fuzzy Match Estimates
While the status is Awaiting authorization, you can generate Fuzzy Match Estimate for the content in the Job.
- Go to Content > Jobs
- Click more "..." button and select Estimate.
3. Click Create Estimate in the Estimates window.
4. Select the workflows to be used for the estimate and click Estimate. Estimates are kept on the dashboard for 60 days.
For jobs in any state, click a job name. Then click Estimate.
Add Another File or Language to an Existing Job
If Account Owner or Project Manager gave you the permission to Authorize Job for translation, you would be able to add another file or language to an existing job.
More information about this functionality can be found in our documentation:
Add Another File:
Add Another Language:
To learn more about Reference Code check our documentation about Job Reference Code.