This article is for Agency Account Owners.
Once content assignment has been enabled by a Smartling Customer Success Manager, you will have the ability to assign content to Translators and Editors.
To assign content:
- Go to Projects Dashboard (select a project) > Content > Translations.
- At the top of the page, make sure that the content filter is set to In Progress.
- Click the Select a status drop down menu and select Pending Assignment.
- To assign an individual string, select the string and click Assign.
To assign all content in a workflow step, filter for that workflow step and click Actions > Assign All. This will assign all content in the workflow step to a maximum of 5000 strings.
- Click Assign. Smartling automatically assigns the strings to the Translation Resources who will then receive an email notification.
If you are not seeing the Assign button, contact your Customer Success Manager as content assignment has to be turned on to proceed.