This article is for Account Owners, Project Managers, Requesters, Agency Account Owners, Translators, Editors, and Reviewers.
Completing your Smartling profile helps your teammates learn more about you. Here's how to add details about yourself, upload a photo, and set your location.
Update Your Profile
- Log in to Smartling, and click the drop down menu next to your name.
- Select Profile.
- Make edits to your profile and click Save Changes once you're done.
Your Profile Information
- Update your first name or last name to change your display name in Smartling.
- Update your location to let your teammates know where you are based.
Your Smartling profile picture is powered by Gravatar.
- Visit the Gravatar website to create your profile picture.
- To turn off your profile picture, use the ON/OFF toggle.
Update the email or password you use to login to Smartling in the Login Informations section.
Languages You Can Translate
Let your teammates know what languages you can translate. Click the pencil icon and select language pairs from the dropdown menus.
Global Notification Preferences
- To update your global translation notification preferences, toggle ON/OFF.
- Set a limit on the number of notifications received each day.
- Configure an alternate email address if you'd prefer to receive notifications to a different email than what you use to log in to Smartling.
Notifications help you stay on top of your work. Try changing your notification preferences by Project before disabling globally.