This article is for Agency Account Owners.
As an Agency Account Owner, your workspace is where you're able to manage your Translation Resources, assign content for translation, monitor translation progress, and other various tasks.
To access your workspace:
- Log in to dashboard.smartling.com. You'll then see your Projects Dashboard. This will give you a high level overview of all the projects your agency is performing translations for within Smartling. The information contains:
- The account and project name.
- The number of strings that are active within a translation workflow.
- The number of issues that have been raised on a string by string basis.
- The number of strings that are pending assignment to Translators and Editors, per project.
- Hover over a project to view details or the project itself.
- View Details: You will not see the View Details button if there are no strings in progress, issues, or pending assignments.
- View Project: This will bring you to the project Summary page and will highlight jobs, available work, and Translator activity.
When viewing a specific project, you then have the ability to perform tasks appropriate for your user role.