This article is for Account Owners and Project Managers.
Access workflows from Project Settings > Translation Workflow. Workflows can be created for individual projects or at the account level, and are available for all projects under that account. Only an account owner can create workflows at the account level.
Create a Workflow
- Navigate to Project Settings > Translation Workflows.
- Click + and select Add Project Workflow or Add Account Workflow.
- In the Name box, enter a name for your workflow. If you have several workflows based on different workflow steps or different content, it is helpful to include this information briefly in the workflow name.
- From the Content Type drop-down, select the type that best describes the content that will be processed through this workflow.
- In the Target Languages box, do one of the following:
- For a project workflow, select all languages that this workflow will apply to. The list includes only languages that have been set up in the project. If more languages are added to the project in the future, you will be able to add them to the workflow at that time.
- For an account workflow, select both a Source Language and a Target Language, then click Add Pair. Add as many source and target language pairs as you require.
- Click Save.