This article is for Account Owners and Project Managers.
You can change due dates for jobs that are created in Smartling. This helps Translation Resources (Translators, Editors, and Reviewers) prioritize their content. There are two types of job due dates that can be modified:
- Due date of a job: The final job due date for all workflow steps.
- Due date of a job by language workflow: This breaks down due dates by workflow step and language.
Change Due Date of a Job
- Go to Projects > Content > Jobs.
- Click the job for which you want to change the due date.
- To change the due date, click the existing date, then select the new date.
Change Due Date of a Job by Language Workflow
- Click the job for which you want to change the due date by language workflow.
- Click on the gear wheel next to the existing date to view and/or change the dates. (If a job hasn't been authorized yet, you will not see the gear wheel.)
- Click on the existing date to change the due date for each language and workflow step. Then click Save. If you want to have the same due date across all languages in the job, click Apply to all languages.