This article is for Account Owners and Project Managers.
A job gives Account Owners and Project Managers the ability to group and prioritize content for translation, and monitor the progress throughout completion.
To create a job:
- Go to Projects (select a project) > Content > Jobs.
- Click Create Job. The dialog box will appear.
- Enter a name for the job.
- Select a due date and time zone for your job deadline.
- You can optionally add a reference number and a description for your job.
- Select the languages for which you would like your job translated.
- Click Create.
Once a job is created, you have the ability to add/remove content and languages at any time until the job is completed.